With virtual assistants often multitasking and stretching themselves very thin, having a mentor to guide you can be a great stress reliever.
Furthermore, mentors can help you learn and develop new skills and see things from a different perspective.
Here are 10 benefits of having a mentor in your VA business:
- Helps you reach your goals by holding you accountable and guiding you along the way;
- Gives you first-hand practical advice based on their own experience as a VA;
- Encourages you and provides motivation and inspiration;
- Provides constructive feedback;
- Someone to bounce ideas off of without the risk of having them stolen;
- Helps you grow your network by introducing you to new contacts;
- Helps you grow and develop as a business owner;
- Helps boost your confidence by being your business bestie and cheerleader;
- Gives you great recommendations on tools and programs and can teach you how to use them;
- Someone who will be honest and straight with you without sugar coating things.
If you want to learn more about our mentoring programs, click here.
Visit our resources library for free video and audio training clips plus download free and paid resources to help you grow your VA business!