How do you know if you are ready to become a virtual assistant?
This is a question that many aspiring VA’s struggle with but I have some great tips that will help you decide if you are ready to become a virtual assistant.
Take a notepad and write down the answers to the following questions:
- You are working in a 9-5 job and hating it. You wish that you could be your own boss and work on your own terms. YES/NO
- You are a mother with young children, daycare is expensive and you want to spend as much time as possible with your children while they are still young. YES/NO
- You are good a planning, organizing, marketing, administrative tasks and can offer this as a service to someone who needs it. YES/NO
- You love learning and self-improvement. YES/NO
- You are not employed and you are looking for an income source that can provide some sort of stability in your household and life. YES/NO
If you answered yes to even just one of these questions. Then, my friend, you are ready to become a virtual assistant.