Virtual assistant agencies we recommend
If you ask any virtual assistant what their biggest struggle is they will tell you “finding clients”. If you are reading this article, chances are you feel the same. That’s why we recommend signing up with a virtual assistant staffing agency that outsources (aka subcontracts) work to you.
Here are our top 10 recommendations for VA agencies where you should list your business:
1. Indeed – You can upload your resume, and register an account. Use the search fields to search for your ideal job.
2. Assistant Match – Registration is simple to get matched with job opportunities that fit your portfolio. Just fill out the form et voila!
3. Virtual Gal Friday – a full-service virtual assistant agency that specialized in executive, legal and medical assistance.
4. WorldWide 101 – Register to join one of the leading virtual assistant staffing agencies out there today!
5. Fancy Hands – This is a great agency to work for when you are just starting out. Pay per task is between $3 – $7 and it’s US based only.
6. Vicky Virtual – Another US-based agency that pays $10 per hour. Their team is growing and they need virtual assistants a.s.a.p
7. No Sweat Work – This is a South African based agency that links freelancers to clients. There is also a section to find permanent work.
8. People Per Hour – A great site for freelance work. I know many freelancers & VA’s who have had success here.
9. TIGER Recruitment – This UK based agency gives you the option of quick registration if your time is limited or full registration.
10. VirtaTalent – Another UK based virtual assistant agency. They have strict criteria for applying so be sure to read it through before you hit the apply button.
Join our VA Directory & get access to daily job leads for just $7 per month! GET ACCESS NOW
Join our FREE Membership site for new & aspiring Virtual Assistants.